Nutella Bliss Bites: Indulge in Chocolatey Cookie Delight
Special Cookies Recipe You Will Love to Make
It’s Time to Enjoy Nutella Cookies
First of all, we have to agree that these divine taste cookies are both kid and adult-friendly!
Nutella cookies are a perfect snack for kids during school days when you add them to the lunch boxes and goodie bags.
A good and nice way to encourage your kids to act properly and politely is to hand them some cookies as a treat for good behavior!
Nutella Filled Happiness
Play Around Your Cookie Recipe
Use a Cookie Scoop: Using a cookie scoop will help you get evenly sized cookies that bake evenly. If you don’t have a cookie scoop, you can use a spoon, but be sure to measure out the dough to ensure that the cookies are all the same size.
Chocoholic Nutella Treats
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! You can make this recipe using either store-bought Nutella or homemade chocolate hazelnut spread.
Keep Nutella cookies leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Freeze the baked Nutella cookies sealed in a freezer bag for up to three months. You can also freeze baked Nutella cookies in a single layer on a baking sheet before popping them in a freezer bag.
Yes, you can. However, I recommend following my Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe to get the best result if you are looking for this type of cookie recipe.
Delicious Dessert Recipes For You
- Best Gluten-free Brownies
- No Bake Chocolate Covered Coconut Biscuit Date Balls
- Air Fried Walnut Stuffed Atayif
- Homemade Date Biscuit Nut Bars
- Cinnamon and S’mores Cheesecake Trifle
- Strawberry Jam Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
- Blender Mango Soft Serve |Ice Cream in 5 Minutes
- Viral Brioche Custard Toast
- 5 Minute Boston Cream Donuts
- Microwave Chocolate Caramel Mug Cake Recipe
3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- ½ cup Nutella
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- In a bowl, mix together the Nutella, all-purpose flour, and egg until a smooth dough forms.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll it into a ball. Continue until you finish the cookie dough.Note: You can make a crease in the middle of the cookie dough before cooking then add some Nutella in the center after it cooks.
- Place the balls on a microwave-safe plate and press them down slightly with a fork.
- Microwave the cookies on high heat for about 1-2 minutes or until they are set and cooked through.
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before serving.
- When making Nutella cookies, it is important to use room-temperature ingredients.
- When mixing the dough, be careful not to overmix it. Overmixing can cause the cookies to become tough and dense.
- Using a cookie scoop will help you get evenly sized cookies that bake evenly.
- Flatten the cookies with a fork so they get their classic crisscross pattern and bake evenly.