This banana bread is as easy as they get! All you need is 9 ingredients you most likely have available in your home and one bowl and you will have yourself a delicious, fluffy, refined sugar free Easy One Bowl Banana Bread! Wake up a little early and surprise your family with the aromatic smell of baked cake with freshly brewed coffee. How sweet is that!
So, you will notice there is another banana cake version on my blog and I will be testing more easy banana bread recipes and adding them to the blog! Why? Because we cannot get enough of banana bread, especially the easy recipes. I like to include options for individuals who are looking for refined sugar free treats, some for vegans and for some who sometimes like a little cinnamon in their banana bread.
I personally love to bake but I don’t like when recipes are too complicated. Although I’m up for the challenge when I have the time, which I really don’t have much of lately lol, I really get motivated to jump in the kitchen and bake when the ingredients and steps are simple. Therefore, I am sure you are going to really enjoy this Easy One Bowl Banana Bread as much as my family and I do! This might be the “Best Banana Bread Recipe” you will make!
Ingredients in Easy One Bowl Banana Bread
- all-purpose flour
- medium bananas
- eggs room temperature
- honey or sugar
- oil canola, or avocado oil
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- baking soda
- chocolate chips (optional)
Other Recipes You May Want To Try
- SIX INGREDIENT-CREAMY CHOCOLATE FUDGESICLES
- CHOCOLATE COFFEE AVOCADO PUDDING
- SOFT OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
- CANTALOUPE MORA SMOOTHIE
- AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
- LOW CARB TURMERIC CAKE – SFOOF
- GOOEY MARSHMALLOW COOKIES
- DATE STUFFED BRIOCHE
- OSMALIYI DESSERT
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup honey or sugar
- ½ cup oil canola, or avocado oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- ½ tablespoon baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat over to 325°F. Grease 2 medium sized loaf pans or one round loaf pan.
- In a bowl mash the 3 pealed bananas very well. Add to them the eggs and whisk together until well combined using a fork. Now, add in the milk, oil, honey and vanilla extract and whisk well until combined.
- Add in the 3 cups of flour, baking soda, baking powder, and add the chocolate chips over the flour so that they are coated with flour as you whisk. This helps to keep the chocolate chips from falling to the bottom of the pan.
- Place the mixture in the 2 loafs or a round cake pan. Garnish with more chocolate chips (optional). Place in the oven and bake for 55-60 minutes. Allow the cake to rest for 10 minutes before care slicing!