We often feel the guilt for not eating healthy, wholesome, and nutritious food rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. However, the solution is right in front of our eyes, and it is called Immune-boosting cubes.
Most of us have heard of it before. It is simply flavored ice made with a combination of healthy juices and other powerful components such as ginger, lemon, and turmeric.
Adding these delicious ice cubes would be a great addition to your sparkling or plain water. They are perfect to prepare in advance and can be stashed for a very long period of time in the freezer.
Detox Ice Cubes
Countless Reasons to Love Immune-Boosting Cubes
Healthy, Nutritious, and Nourishing
First, these cubes are ideal for all seasons especially Winter and Summer. For in Summer the body gets dehydrated easily, so it is necessary to increase the water intake and body hydration. Which improves the skin and grants it proper hydration and glow!
By popping immunity cubes packed with delicious and healing components in your plain water cup, you will give it an amazing boost of flavor. Therefore, encouraging hydration in the scorching Summer heat!
Also, these miracle immune-boosting cubes work like magic in colder weather and flu season. Since it is packed with anti-inflammatory components such as lemon, turmeric, and ginger, that in turn boost the immune system and fight off diseases.
Moreover, such ice cubes have the best clean ingredients that the human body needs to boost its energy in the morning. In addition, to being a great detoxifying tool that improves digestion, treats nausea, and stimulates metabolism. In other words, these homemade ice cubes boost your overall health.
Easy, Simple, and Quick to Make
Apart from making your body a favor by regularly preparing and having these refreshing cubes, they are also so easy to make, need minimal effort, and require no time at all! You can easily put them together. Simply combine all the nourishing ingredients and juices in a blender before freezing them in an ice cube tray.
Delicious, Flavorful, and Natural
In addition to all the benefits these ice cubes carry, they are also incredibly tasty! You have the total freedom to omit, choose, and play around with the ingredients you want to add.
The main ingredients in most immune-boosting ice cubes are turmeric, ginger, and of course lemon. Everyone knows what a delightful flavors these components have!
The Best Immunity-Boosting Tea
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It is not necessary to use ice cube trays. There are plenty of other options you can use instead, such as cupcake trays and chocolate or gelatin molds.
When stored properly in the freezer, these ice cubes will last up to four months.
After you have discovered the health benefits of these ice cubes, here are some ways to effectively have them. First of all, you can make a tea out of them by dissolving your flavored ice cube in a hot water. Another way would be popping these ice cubes in sparkling or plain water cup to boost it with flavors and nutrients. You can also mix them with smoothies and juices.
Top Tips and Tricks
You can use any kind of ice cube tray shape.
Make sure to take out the ice cubes from the tray once they are completely frozen. Then, place them in a freezer bag.
When you are blending the ingredients, make sure that your blender is at a high-speed.
If you don’t have turmeric and ginger, it is totally fine, you can just pour lemon juice in the tray to freeze. Since, lemon on its own is a great immune-boosting ingredient.
You can also pour whatever detox drinks you have such as, Cucumber Celery Detox Juice, Skin Glow Raw Juice, or 4 Ingredient Homemade Electrolyte Drink (Hydrating)
Ginger Lemon Immunity Booster Shot is an amazing recipe to freeze and transfer to an immune-boosting ice cubes.
What You Need to Make Immune-Boosting Cubes
Fresh ginger: it is known to have a kick of spice that elevates the taste of the whole combination. It is also known to be an anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps in digestion and reduces nausea.
Lemon: lemons are tangy and a tad sweet. They are filled with antioxidants and rich in vitamin C that boosts the immune system. It also promotes kidneys’ health and prevents stones, in addition to balancing out the mix of flavors in the cube. Not to forget that it ensures a normal bowl movement.
Orange: It is packed with vitamin C that boosts the immune system.
Turmeric: this golden ingredient is known to have countless benefits on the human body. It is packed with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory effects. Turmeric relieves allergies, respiratory problems, joint pain, and other serious conditions.
Black pepper: turmeric and black pepper are best friends. Pairing them is life changing. Since black pepper enables the body to absorb all the nutrients that the turmeric carries. Keep in mind that this ingredient is totally optional.
Honey: adding a little amount of honey balances out the flavors and grants the cube a sweet taste. Again this component is also optional.
(Scroll down for recipe details)
Don’t Miss Out on These Blogs:
- Cucumber Celery Detox Juice
- How to Peel, Grate, and Chop Fresh Ginger
- Homemade Cranberry Juice Recipe
- Healthy Baked French Fries
- Healthy Coconut Macaroons
- Healthy Pasta Salad and Dressing
- 10 Healthy Meals to Reach Goal Weight
- 4 Ingredient Homemade Electrolyte Drink (Hydrating)
- Skin Glow Raw Juice
- Tuna Lunch Board: Healthy and Delicious
Frozen Immune-Boosting Ice Cubes
- 4 oranges peeled
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 knobs raw ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash the raw ginger and raw turmeric knobs.
- Peel the oranges and lemon trying not to remove the white peel that is under the skin.
- To a juicer, add the peeled oranges, peeled lemon, raw ginger knob, and the raw turmeric now.
- Once the juice has been extracted, add ⅛ teaspoon of ground black pepper (best to use organic) and mix.
- Pour the juice in an ice tray of your choice, then store it in the freezer for later.
- Once frozen, place the ice cubes in a freezer bag.
- Pop the ice cubes in your morning water cup, or boil some water then add the ice cubes to it and have it with tea.
- When you are blending the ingredients, make sure that your blender is at a high-speed.
- If you don’t have turmeric and ginger, it is totally fine, you can just pour lemon juice in the tray to freeze. Since, lemon on its own is a great immune-boosting ingredient.
- You can also pour whatever detox drinks you have such as, Cucumber Celery Detox Juice, Skin Glow Raw Juice, or 4 Ingredient Homemade Electrolyte Drink (Hydrating)
- Ginger Lemon Immunity Booster Shot is an amazing recipe to freeze and transfer to an immune-boosting ice cubes.