Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
Have yourself a banging summer with this refreshing creamy Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink recipe!
- 12 oz. strawberry passion I used Apple & Eve (strawberry and watermelon works too)
- 4 tbsp. coconut milk I used silk brand
- 3 tbsp. freeze dried strawberries
- ¼ cup green tea optional
Add ice cubes to a large cup, then begin adding the rest of the ingredients (strawberry juice, green tea, coconut milk).
Garnish with dried strawberries, and enjoy cold.
Tips For an Amazing Pink Drink!
- Feel free to adjust your drink's level of sweetness by using sweetened/unsweetened coconut milk, or adding agave, honey, or syrup.
- Although you can use canned coconut milk, I would prefer if you pick it up from the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
- You can substitute coconut milk for coconut cream. Just make sure you give your drink a good stir before you consume!
Calories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 40gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 65mgPotassium: 441mgFiber: 2gSugar: 36gVitamin A: 14IUVitamin C: 273mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 5mg