Mediterranean Salad Pita Wraps
A delicious take on pita wraps using a fresh chopped salad with a refreshing dressing!
- ½ cup chickpeas
- ½ cup cucumbers chopped
- ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely chopped
- Artisan lettuce chopped
- 2 cups Kumato tomatoes sliced
- 4 ounces Libby's Vegetables Whole Kernel Sweet Corn drained
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinaigrette
- ½ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 round pitas or gyro bread
Assemble the salad in a bowl and mix the dressing ingredients together. Pour dressing over salad and mix.
Soften your pita or gyro bread on the stove top by heating for 1 minute on each side. Scoop salad into pita bread and roll into a wrap. Enjoy!