Italian Seasoned Tuna Pasta Salad
The perfect take on a tuna salad with pasta to fill you up, and veggies to help you get the nutrients you need.
- 1 16 Oz package large seashell pasta
- 5 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage chopped
- 1 cup mixed peppers chopped
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives chopped
- ¼ cup red onions vertically sliced, thin
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning dried
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups Italian dressing
- 2 cans (5.1 oz) solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- Parsley chopped for garnish
Prepare the pasta by following the package instructions. Strain then add to a large bowl.
Drain the tuna, chop the ingredients then add to bowl of pasta. Add the remaining ingredients of seasonings and dressings.
Mix then garnish with chopped parsley.
Enjoy right away or chill for 1-2 hours before enjoying.