Cantaloupe Mora Smoothie
The Cantaloupe Mora Smoothie is a rich and creamy drink that appeals to children and adults alike.
- 1 medium cantaloup cubed
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup frozen mora
- Honey to taste
- Instead of regular milk you can use coconut milk, almond milk, oat milk, or cashew milk.
- One of the favorite features of this recipe is that you can play with the ingredients as you want. You can add some fresh strawberries instead of mora, or blend it with your vanilla protein powder creating your own list of delicious smoothie recipes.
- You can add some plain yogurt to make it thicker or vegan yogurt according to your diet.
- Give your smoothie a new look by sprinkling some coconut flakes and a sprig of mint on top.
- Also you can top your drink with some hemp seeds and nut butter. So yummy!