This is the perfect smoothie cup for your sweet moments. It is rich in fruits and nuts that are loaded with the healthy nutrients your body needs.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 Hass avocados Large
- 1 banana Large
- 1 cup milk or milk of choice like oat milk for dairy-free or vegan option
- 4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- ricotta cheese whipped
- soaked raw nuts like slivered almonds or pine nuts
- sliced strawberries, bananas, mango, kiwi pineapple or of your favorite fruit
Place banana, avocado, milk of choice, honey or maple syrup in a blender on medium speed. Blend until smooth.
Put the blend in an airtight container or covered serving bowl.
Place it in the fridge for, at least, an hour before serving.
Top with your favorite fruit, ashta or whipped ricotta cheese, a drizzle of honey or maple syrup and soaked nuts.
Using a spoon, whisk or fork, whip 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese with 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup.
Top your avocado smoothie cup, and enjoy every bite!
- Add more avocado if you like the smoothie consistency thicker.
- If you prefer to use anything other than honey or maple syrup, you can use sugar or for a sugar free option, Xylitol.
- This smoothie is best enjoyed when cold. Refrigerate it for, at least, 1-2 hours before serving it.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 695mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 264IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1mg