Avocado Smoothie with Whipped Ricotta Cheese
The perfect avocado smoothie cup, loaded with healthy and yummy fruits and packed with nutrients your body needs!
- 2 Hass avocados Large
- 1 banana Large
- 1 cup milk or milk of choice like oat milk for dairy free or vegan option
- 4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- ricotta cheese whipped
- soaked raw nuts like slivered almonds or pine nuts
- sliced strawberries, bananas, mango, kiwi pineapple or of your favorite fruit
Place banana, avocado, milk of choice, honey or maple syrup in a blender on medium speed. Blend until smooth.
Place in an airtight container or covered serving bowl. Place in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Top with your favorite fruit, ashta or whipped ricotta cheese, drizzle of honey or maple syrup and soaked nuts.
- Add more avocado if you like the smoothie consistency thicker
- If you prefer to use anything other than honey or maple syrup you can use sugar or for a sugar free option, Xylitol
- This smoothie is best enjoyed when cold. Refrigerate atleast 1-2 hours before serving
Calories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 4gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 31mgPotassium: 695mgFiber: 8gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 264IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 90mgIron: 1mg