Orange Lemonade Drink
Oranges, lemons, and mints are mixed to create the most delicious and refreshing drink that is full of nutrients and vitamins.
Soak and wash lemons and oranges then cube them.
Place them in a gallon size zip lock and freeze it overnight.
Add to a blender 2 cups of frozen lemons, 2 cups of frozen oranges, 2 cups of water, mint and honey or maple syrup.
- Peel the skin off and keep one on if your prefer it without the peel. For some it may be too bitter.
- If you have fresh mints add them instead of dried mints. They are tastier.
- You can definitely add ice cubes.
- For who likes a different taste, you can add a few drops of blossom water in the blender.
- Before cutting oranges and lemons soak them with baking soda or vinegar.