Easy Taco Queso Dip-Viral TikTok Dip
Introducing spicy meat with chunky salsa-infused cheese, this easy Taco Queso Dip recipe is a must save!
- 1 lb ground meat ⅓ cup
- sliced Jalapenos
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese block
- 6 oz. Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1 pack Taco seasoning
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 block Colby & Monterey jack cheese
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Tortilla Chips
Preheat your oven to 375°F
Cook the hamburger beef for about 5 minutes. Add 1 packet of taco seasoning and ⅓ cup of water, and cook for another 2 minutes.
In a tin foil or baking dish, add in the cream cheese, block Colby and Monterey cheese, chunky salsa, jalapeños, diced onions, ground beef, and heavy cream. Mix everything up.
Place the dish in the oven for 15 minutes, or until melted. Stir halfway point.
Tips for Perfect Results
- Garnish your dip with chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro leaves, lime wedges, or green onions for a picturesque presentation.
- Reheat your dip in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Add some milk to adjust the consistency to your liking.
- You can substitute the Colby & Montery jack cheese with cheddar cheese if you prefer.
- Don't skip the heavy cream! This one is a must since it keeps it nice and creamy.
Calories: 159kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 9gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.4gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 422mgPotassium: 163mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 488IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 98mgIron: 1mg