It is time guys! Prepare yourselves for nights filled with cheers, high hopes, and good food because the Super bowl is here! And what better way to spend the evening then to dip those nerves away in some Taco Queso Dip!
My Easy Taco Queso Dip recipe presents a well-seasoned meaty bite covered with a chunky salsa-infused layer of cheese. It is flavorful, spicy, and downright delicious!
This easy meat-filled dip is creamy, cheesy, and just the right kind of spicy deliciousness! It is perfect for easy entertainment and is ready to go at any time! Whip it up in under 30 minutes, and rest assured that your guests will enjoy every bite!
Easy, Delicious, And Filling!
The annual playoff championship game we all wait for and love means tension, nerves, and a whole lot of food to tame those two!
Be prepared for unforgettable nights because you just found a new main attraction your whole clan will swoon over!
Just like any perfect pair, this creamy Taco Queso dip needs a side of crunchiness to keep it company! Get your guests munching on some dipped goodness with these side dish ideas!
Let’s start with the all-time crowd favorites: warm tortilla chips, your other favorite chips, or pretzels. Theses are some of our most favorite pairings when it comes to dips and dippers. And the taste? Simply amazing!
You can also impress your guests with a plate of crudités like sliced carrots, peppers, or cucumbers; or raw vegetables like cauliflower broccoli florets, or celery.
Your New Super Bowl Main Attraction!
Tips for Perfect Results
For this one, you need to strive to achieve a perfect Taco Queso Dip because we want the guests impressed, and ready for those super bowl cheers. Allow me to make your cooking session a breeze! Here’s how!
Tip 1: Garnish your dip with chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro leaves, lime wedges, or green onions for a picturesque presentation.
Tip 2: Reheat your dip in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Add some milk to adjust the consistency to your liking.
Tip 3: You can substitute the Colby & Monterey jack cheese with cheddar cheese if you prefer.
Tip 4: Don’t skip the heavy cream! This one is a must since it keeps it nice and creamy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure you can! Replace your Jalapeno slices with hot sauce, cayenne pepper, or chili powder.
Place your dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container for about 3-5 days. Although I hope you are going to find any left by the end of the night!
This dip doesn’t thaw well, and it is not recommended that you freeze it. This will change the consistency, and make it lose its incredible taste.
Hummus Who? There Is a New Dip in Town
The Ingredients You Need
- ground meat
- sliced Jalapenos
- cream cheese
- shredded cheese
- taco seasoning
- Colby & Monterey jack cheese
- heavy cream
- chunky salsa
Follow The Instructions
First, preheat your oven to 375°F.
Next, cook the hamburger beef for about 5 minutes. Add 1 packet of taco seasoning and ⅓ cup of water, and cook for another 2 minutes.
Then, in a tin foil or baking dish, add in the cream cheese, Colby and Monterey cheese, chunky salsa, jalapeños, diced onions, ground beef, and heavy cream. Mix your ingredients up to avoid the meat drying out.
Other Recipes For You
- Best Ever Burger Sauce
- Turkish Labne
- Easy Fresh Guacamole Recipe
- Homemade Tzatziki Sauce (Greek Yogurt And Cucumber)
- Muhammara (Roasted Red Pepper And Walnut Dip)
- Easy Three Ingredient Caramel Sauce!
- Smooth Vegan Hummus Recipe
- Fresh Onion Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Best Creamy Hummus With Tahini
- Pecan And Cranberry Cheeseball Tray
Easy Taco Queso Dip-Viral TikTok Dip
- 1 lb ground meat ⅓ cup
- sliced Jalapenos
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese block
- 6 oz. Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1 pack Taco seasoning
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 block Colby & Monterey jack cheese
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- Cook the hamburger beef for about 5 minutes. Add 1 packet of taco seasoning and ⅓ cup of water, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- In a tin foil or baking dish, add in the cream cheese, block Colby and Monterey cheese, chunky salsa, jalapeños, diced onions, ground beef, and heavy cream. Mix everything up.
- Place the dish in the oven for 15 minutes, or until melted. Stir halfway point.
- Garnish your dip with chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro leaves, lime wedges, or green onions for a picturesque presentation.
- Reheat your dip in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Add some milk to adjust the consistency to your liking.
- You can substitute the Colby & Montery jack cheese with cheddar cheese if you prefer.
- Don’t skip the heavy cream! This one is a must since it keeps it nice and creamy.