Roasted Eggplant Salad
Roasted Eggplant Salad is filled with zest and flavor!
- 1 whole eggplant sliced into ½ inch thick slices
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons green onions chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Italians seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese freshly grated
- salt to taste
- pomegranate to garnish
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place the sliced eggplant on a prepared baking sheet, spray was cooking oil and sprinkle some salt.
Bake for 35 minutes. In a bowl add the sliced cherry tomato, and the rest of the ingredients except the the pomegranate.
Mix well! Once the I can plans are finished, Cut them into medium size cubes. Leaks into the bowl of mixed veggies and mix in gently.
Plate the salad. Garnish with additional freshly grated Parmesan cheese and pomegranate.