A Batch of Cookies for Your Sweet Cravings!
Why You’ll love this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Another amazing thing about these Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies is that they have a soft and chewy texture, they are not too crispy and not a cake-like texture.
Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe is quick and easy to make. It is an everyday treat recipe! A kid and adult friendly recipe, it has a divine taste!
Make and Share this Recipe!
All-time Favorite Snack!
Tops Tips for Best Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Once cooked, let them cool for 10 minutes, then you can remove them to a plate or piece of wax paper. That’s how the cookies have a chance to finish cooking on the hot pan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure! You can use the regular chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or sugar-free chocolate. Be sure that you melt it first before adding it to other ingredients.
The best kind of peanut butter to use is the one that has a nice drizzly consistency because the kind you use will make a significant difference in both texture and taste.
Store these Oatmeal Chocolate Chips in an airtight container for up to 5 days, then transfer to the freezer.
Make sure the cookies are completely cooled, then transfer them to a fridge or freezer and freeze for up to 2 months.
Step by Step Instructions
First, in a bowl add in the egg, vanilla, honey, peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, baking soda and mix very well.
second, add in the flour or oat flour and the old fashioned oats, mix well.
Next, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Next, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a large spoon place a 2-inch ball of cookie dough making sure there is space between each cookie.
Serve and share with your dear ones!
Other Recipes You Must Try:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- In a bowl add in the egg, vanilla, honey, peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, baking soda and mix very well.
- Add in the flour or oat flour and the old fashioned oats, mix well.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a large spoon place a 2-inch ball of cookie dough making sure there is space between each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!