This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Honey Mustard Harvest Salad is the perfect salad to prepare in Autumn and all year long. You can easily recreate this salad and I guarantee you will fall in love with it. Not only is it beautiful and colorful to look at, but it’s also the perfect salad when you need a wholesome meal.
Also, the combination of the delicious taste of the fresh veggies, cheese, and the crunch of the nuts all drenched in a tangy honey mustard dressing will make up the perfect addition to you thanksgiving menu!
Wholesome and Crunchy
Why You’ll Love This Fall Harvest Salad Recipe?
It is a very wholesome and easy salad, made with simple ingredients. Honey mustard harvest salad can be a delicious balanced meal that perfectly mixes proteins and carbs with a homemade honey mustard vinaigrette.
Besides, this fall salad can be easily altered to your liking. For you can add apple slices, various types of grains, or meat of your choice for a full balanced meal experience.
You can impress your guests with it. It is perfect for family gatherings and holiday dinners
Add the Organic Trail Mix For an Extra Crunch
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This mix is made up of a combination of organic pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, organic raisins, almonds, walnuts, and cranberries.
Leftover salad can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Yes sure. You can prepare the homemade dressing 3 days in advance. But you must properly store it in airtight container in the refrigerator. And when you decide to use it, make sure to shake the dressing well, before pouring it on the salad.
Yes, for lime and lemon juice are both used interchangeably in this dressing recipe.
It is well known that all salads have a base of lettuce, kale, spinach, or other fresh greens. Once you secure the base, then it becomes absolutely possible to add whatever fruits or vegetables you want. Some people prefer adding crunchy apples, peaches, or even raw veggies such as chopped carrots, red onions, thinly sliced Brussels sprouts, crunchy red peppers, or even broccolis.
Firstly, you have to make sure to wash the vegetables well before using them in the salad.
If you want the colors of the salad to pop out, assemble the veggies and the other ingredients in a white plate. And I guarantee that you will wow your guests!
This salad is considered a balanced side dish. However, it you are in a hurry and want to have it as a full meal, easy, you just need to add any meat you have in hand, extra cheese, of some boiled eggs.
- You can use sweet potatoes instead of butternut squish.
- You can also add fresh fruits such as thinly sliced Honey Crisp or Granny Smith apples for a change.
- Plus, trying other salad dressings is also possible. Where you can absolutely try to coat this salad with cilantro lime dressing or apple cider vinaigrette.
- Instead of using feta cheese, you can opt for either blue cheese or creamy goat cheese.
- This recipe uses organic super greens mix, but you can add any greens mix you want. Kale salad mix and Spring mix are both suitable for harvest salad.
- Provide an extra kick of heat to the salad by scattering chili flakes on top of it.
What’s in This Fall Salad?
- organic super greens
- butternut squash, spiraled or cubed
- organic trail mix
- veggie crunch mix
- cup cherry tomatoes halved
- feta cheese
- dried garlic powder
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- balsamic vinaigrette
- pinch of salt
(The full ingredients are in the recipe card below)
How To Prep This Delicious Salad?
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl then whisk together until well combined. You can immediately use the dressing or refrigerate the remaining dressing in a glass jar for up to 3 weeks. Shake well before using.
- Preheat oven At 400F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking oil spray then place the butternut squash on the baking sheet. Oil spray the butternut squash and bake for about 15-20 minutes until soft.
- Assemble your beautiful salad in a large bowl starting with the Organic Super Greens, then layer as you wish, with baked butternut squash all over the greens, sliced cucumber, cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup Veggie crunch mix, feta cheese, pecans, pomegranate, and a sprinkle of Organic Trail Mix.
Your Favorite Fall Flavors in One Bowl
Benefits of Greens in Salad
- loaded with vitamins like C, E, and K
- reduce blood clots
- promote healthy bones
- aid in weight loss
- great source of folate
- support eye health
- full of antioxidants
For more details about the full benefits on the various types of greens used in this salad or any other salad check out Healthline.com.
Looking for Meals to Have with this Salad? Check Out these Recipes:
- Sweet Potato Cajun Rice Bowl
- Taco Mac & Cheese
- Turkish Kafta Kabobs
- Bean Taco Pie
- Beef Steak Fajita Bowl with a Kick
- Ground Meat Rice and Chicken (Roz w Jeij)
- Simple Lebanese Meat and Rice-Hashweh
- 10 Minute Cream Cheese Pasta
- Creamy Salmon and Asparagus Pasta
- Mansaf (Lebanese Rice with Meat)
Honey Mustard Harvest Salad
- 2 cups organic super greens
- 2 cups butternut squash, , spiraled or cubed
- 2 tablespoons organic trail mix
- ¼ cup veggie crunch mix
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup cucumbers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl then whisk together until well combined. Ready to use or refrigerate the remaining dressing in a glass jar for up to 3 weeks. Shake well before using.
- Preheat over At 400F. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking oil spray then place the butternut squash on the baking sheet. Oil spray the butternut squash and bake for about 15-20 minutes until soft.
- Assemble your beautiful salad starting with the Organic Super Greens, then layer as you wish, with baked baked butternut squash all over the greens, sliced cucumber, cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup Veggie crunch mix, feta cheese, pecans, pomegranate, and a sprinkle of Organic Trail Mix