Low Carb Turmeric Cake- Sfoof is made with ingredients to fit into keto and low carb diets and those who are on a low sugar diet. This cake is fluffy, tasty and it is also gluten free, sugar free and dairy free!! Made with almond flour, coconut oil and xylitol! Now you can live up to the saying “have your cake and EAT IT TOO”! 😉
A few of my instagram followers challenged me to try and come up with a low carb sfoof version and I took on the challenge. It took two failed tries and nailed it on the the third try! Wohoo! Super excited to share this recipe I know some people will appreciate it and that makes me happy!
List of Ingredients in the Low Carb Turmeric Cake-Sfoof
- almond flour
- egg whites
- xylitol or monk fruit sugar free sugar
- turmeric spice
- teaspoons baking powder
- coconut oil melted
How to prepare the Low Carb Turmeric Cake – Sfoof
- First, Preheat oven to 325F.
- Whisk eggs with xylitol sugar free sweetener
- Then, add the almond flour, turmeric, baking powder until evenly combined
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, in the center of your oven.
Benefits of Almond Flour
Almond flour is incredibly nutritious and is now being used in many recipes to healthy-fy them! Almond flour is rich in vitamin E, antioxidants, and magnesium!
Easy Low Carb Turmeric Cake – Sfoof
- 3 cups almond flour
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup xylitol or monk fruit sugar free sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons turmeric spice
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a 9 inches round cake pan with cooking oil spray or butter. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs with xylitol sugar free sweetener for about 1 minute.
- Whisk in almond flour, turmeric, baking powder until evenly combined. Pour the cake batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, in the center of your oven. Your cake is cooked when a knife is inserted in the middle of the cake come out clean. Cool 5 minutes in the pan then flip the cake on a cooling rack. Enjoy!!