This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Embrace the Sweet Simplicity: Introducing No-Bake Rice Krispie Treats! With every chewy, marshmallowy bite, you’ll be transported to a world of irresistible delight. Indulge in childhood nostalgia and pure yumminess with this quick and easy no-bake delight
Healthy Homemade Dessert
I recently stumbled upon a no bake Krispie treats recipe that has quickly become a favorite in my household. It’s incredibly simple to make and only requires a handful of ingredients.
5 Desserts Best Served with Ice Cream, is one of the tastiest desserts you should not miss, or you may try No Bake Chocolate Covered Coconut Biscuit Date Balls a very delicious recipe for chocolate lovers. Tips For Best Cheesecakes, and Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies, are also amazing recipes that you have to try at home.
What Is NO Bake Rice Krispie Treats?
If you’re a fan of sweet treats but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, no baked krispie treats are the perfect solution! These delicious and easy-to-make treats are a fun twist on the classic rice krispie treats that we all know and love.
Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a tasty dessert, no baked krispie treats are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. So why not give them a try and see for yourself how delicious and simple they can be.
These treats are made with crispy rice cereal and melted marshmallows and can be customized with a variety of mix-ins such as chocolate chips, peanut butter cups, or even sprinkles.
They are perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a birthday party, a potluck, or just a sweet treat to enjoy at home. So go ahead and indulge in some no bake krispie treats today!
Crunchy Rice Krispie Treats
What Makes This Dessert So Special?
This is a simple dessert recipe which is effortless to make. It takes short period of time to be done. With its yummy ingredients you will have this recipe on the top of your dessert choosing list.
This recipe can be served for guests, friends and relatives . You can have it as a snack or during the morning it will be a great start of your day. However No-Bake Rice Krispie Treats is a dessert yet it is healthy and light.
It is a viral recipe made only of three ingredients, which is really affordable and sweet. Easy to buy easy to prepare and yummy to eat. When you grab your first bite, you will feel the ultra delicious taste.
Ultra Delicious Rice Krispie
No-Bake Rice Krispie Treats Variations
For those who like to do some variations in their food recipes, there are many variations that you can do for rice krispie treats recipe. You can use chocolate, Oreo, peanut butter or butterscotch for a variety of flavors.
You can add some milk for a denser taste dipped with Nutella on the top or other kind of melted chocolate instead of marshmallows for those who prefer a sweeter taste.
Moreover, for those who prefer the fruity taste ,you can add some fruity pebbles treats topped with marshmallows. Strawberries, lemon and mint can also be added for such recipe.
If you prefer to have a brown color instead of the golden one you can use brown butter with cacao Krispies. It will also be very tasty if you add honey-peanut-butter to this dessert.
First, use strawberry marshmallows flavor instead of other flavors. It will suit the recipe more.
Try to use free sugar marshmallows if you prefer it with less sweet .
Unfilled marshmallows are better for this recipe.
Cool your recipe using refrigerator not a freezer to keep it flexible to bite
After cooling the recipe wait for 30 minutes at least before you cut the dessert. The cooled marshmallows-cereal mixture will be easier to cut.
Don’t crank the heat on the stovetop too high. High heat will make your dessert rock hard and unchewed. However it is an easy recipe it can be damaged by such mistake.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We can store them in the refrigerator if it is hot . The leftovers can be placed outside refrigerator in cold weather using airtight containers.
Marshmallows add a great juicy taste to this crunchy recipe where you can feel the smooth, crunchy taste at one time. It adds a special flavor that makes this recipe so special. You can use Nutella or melted chocolate on the top if you don’t like marshmallows.
This recipe includes about 399 calories per 100 grams. It is a light recipe regarding other desserts. It has only 0.9 grams of saturated fats which are not too much for a dessert.
It is better to use butter because it adds a shiny color with a smoothie and juicy taste. Oil will not add the same flavor.
No-Bake Rice Krispie Treats Ingredients
Rice Krispie Cereal: Used to make this crunchy look tasty and light.
Marshmallows: Provide the recipe with different yummy tastes especially those of strawberry flavor.
Butter: Used to make this shiny look and soothing taste, it adds a very tasty flavor to the dessert.
you can check the recipe card for more instructions.
Other Tasty Desserts You Should Try:
- Best Ramadan Appetizer and Dessert Ideas
- 5 Desserts Best Served with Ice Cream
- No Bake Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Covered Coconut Biscuit Date Balls
- Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Marshmallow Crunch Cookies
- Viral Chocolate Rice Cake Bites with Peanut Butter
- Gluten-Free Almond Flour Banana Cake
- Easy Christmas Butter Cookies
No-Bake Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
- ¼ cup Butter
- 5 cups Rice krispie cereals
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or butter. Set it aside
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the mini marshmallows and unsalted butter
- Microwave the marshmallows and butter in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until they are completely melted and smooth. This should take about 1-2 minutes in total.
- Once the marshmallows mixture is smooth, stir in the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt (if using). The salt will enhance the flavors but is optional
- Add the krispie rice cereals to the marshmallow mixture. Gently fold and stir until the cereal is evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Use a greased spatula or your hands (lightly greased with butter) to press the mixture firmly and evenly into the dish.
- Allow the krispie Treats to cool and set at room temperature for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Once the treats have cooled and solidified, you cut them into squares or bars using a sharp knife.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious no-bake Krispie Treats!
- These treats are perfect for a quick and easy dessert or snack, and they are always a hit with kids and adults alike. Enjoy!