This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
NO BAKE! I love it when I hear these two words. I know you do too! These creamy strawberry shortcake bars are the BOMB!! Made with a few ingredients they are so satisfying! They are fluffy, creamy, and oh so DELIC! Perfect FLUFF! You will enjoy every bite of the cream bars! 🤤
If you are a mama, this would a great recipe to make with your little ones! Simple and not messy to prep, they will be so anxious to see their creation solidify into these thick bars! Then, the best part, they get to eat them with you while you sip on your coffee!
Health benefits of strawberries:
- high water content
- rich in fiber
- have simple sugars that the body can easily break down
- great for weight loss
- help in disease prevention
- abundant in vitamin C and B9, Manganese, and Potassium
Health benefits of Greek yogurt:
- an average serving can have 12 to 17 grams of protein
- packed with probiotics
- high in calcium
- abundant in vitamin B12
Why wouldn’t you make these bars? A healthier dessert option for your family, can be turned into a family activity, a delectable, tongue-tingling, make-you-wanna dance dessert; this is one of the most delicious recipes you will come across when it comes to cold treats.
Tips to really enjoy your cream bars:
- Allow the bars to thaw until slightly creamy otherwise they will be too frozen to enjoy.
- You can add more sugar or jam for more sweetness. This recipe is not too sweet, so I suggest you grab a spoon and taste the mixture before you assemble it
- I added xylitol which is sugar free. If you want to refrain from sugar as much as possible, I suggest you add sugar free jam! Tap here to see one I have used strawberry jam
Strawberry Shortcake Cream Bars
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2-3 packets graham crackers
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar or xylitol
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- ½ cup strawberry preserve, jam
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Layer a 9×13 baking dish with graham crackers. Then in a medium sized bowl mix together the heavy cream, sugar (add more if you like it sweeter) and vanilla extract until it reaches a peak; cream had formed. Add in the sliced strawberries
- In another bowl mix together the Greek yogurt and strawberry preserves. Then fold in together with the heavy cream mixture.
- Place the cream filling on top of the layered graham crackers, spread evenly. Then top with a layer of graham crackers making sure you cover all areas. Break graham cracker in half if needed to fill in smaller spaces.
- Cover with plastic wrap and Freeze for 2 -4 hours. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before you slice.