Gooey Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies are so easy to make and also they will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth with a cup of cold milk. Because of marshmallows, these cookies are so fun and satisfying to eat, even the next day you will get that gooey stretch. YUM!
Delicious Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies
Why You’ll Love This Amazing Recipe:
These super delicious marshmallow chocolate cookies are perfect for kids’ snack time! I am sure every kid will adore these tasty cookies since marshmallow and chocolate are kids’ favorite sweets.
This Gooey Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies recipe is a perfect companion to both a cup of cold milk or a cup of hot coffee!
For example, you can add pieces of fresh fruits or bits of dried fruits, chunks of your favorite chocolate, chopped nuts, or even some dates for a sugar boost.
Perfect Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies
Top Tips for the Best Gooey Marshmallow Cookies
For this recipe, I added xylitol sugar for us, which is sugar free although there is nothing low sugar about this recipe, right? lol.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You may easily substitute wheat flour with gluten-free such as oat flour or any other flour of your preference.
It is best to tuck and press the marshmallows into the center of the dough before placing cookies on the baking sheet. This will prevent any marshmallows from melting and sticking to the tray.
Make sure the cookies are completely cooled, then transfer them to a freezer and you can easily keep them frozen for up to 2 months.
Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or a week in the fridge.
Remember that the more you mix and work the dough after adding the flour, the more gluten is formed, which can result in tough and hard cookies.
You just need to replace 3 ingredients. First, replace butter with equal amounts of vegetable (canola) or coconut oil. Second, replace egg with 1 flaxseed egg or 1 tablespoon of aquafaba (a liquid that remains from boiled chickpeas). Third, buy vegan marshmallows. These cookies turn out equally delicious and scrumptious.
Favorite Cookie Snack
Simple Ingredients for Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies
How To Prepare Gooey Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Gooey Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the softened butter, brown sugar, and cane sugar. Once combined, add in the egg, vanilla and mix it all.
- Slowly add in the flour until mixed well. Add in the baking powder, fold in well using a spatula. Finally, add in the chocolate chips and fold in once again.
- Scoop out the cookie dough using an ice cream scooper. Using your thumb, form a hole in the center and place a whole marshmallow inside. Press it down and cover using your fingers.
- Place cookies on a prepared baking sheet making sure they are about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes or enjoy them right away!