No Bake Cinnamon & S’mores Cheesecake Trifle!! A wonderful combination of cinnamon and s’mores layered between a sweet cheesecake cream topped with fresh fruit will have you falling in love with this dish. All I can say is, you’ve got to try this piece of heaven!
If you ask me what favorite desserts I enjoy making the most, I will always tell you NO BAKE DESSERTS!! They’re convenient, easily prepared, and are a great opportunity to bond with my kids in the kitchen while they help me prepare. Nothing makes us happier than sharing these special moments together.
I found the @Post_cereals NEW HONEY MAID® cinnamon flavored cereal at @Walmart as it just launched in late August. I decided to pair it with HONEY MAID® s’mores flavored cereal and my kids and I created a heavenly creamy, rich, indulgent dessert! These cereals taste exactly like the real HONEY MAID® snacks! You will find their delicious ingredients in every single bite of this tasty dessert 😍 YUM!!
Ingredients you will need
- cinnamon flavored cereal
- s’mores flavored cereal
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese room temperature
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
The best way I can describe this dessert to you is to imagine yummy cinnamon flavor blending into a s’mores sensation full of a hint of creamy cheese. A sweetness that has a tiny bit of tart from the fresh strawberries (should you choose that as your topping). Then just imagine the smiles on your family members faces as they take their last bites, eyeing the bowl to see if there’ll be enough for them to go in for seconds, or even thirds!!
There are a few other delicious desserts you should check out while you’re here. Go ahead and save them, trust me you’ll regret not doing it. Plus, if you invite guests over for this dessert, they’ll want more and will definitely be asking you for recipes. So, be prepared to share, share, and share!! Below are just a few you must try and will fall in love with.
Recipe you may want to try
- Apple Crisp
- Four-Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding
- Six Ingredient–Creamy Chocolate Fudgesciles
- Effortless Banana Bread Pudding
- Three-ingredient Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Bars
Cinnamon & S’mores Cheesecake Trifle
- stand mixer
- 4 cups HONEY MAID® cinnamon flavored cereal
- 6 cups HONEY MAID® s’mores flavored cereal
- 1 ½ quart Heavy whipping cream
- 1 8oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Add 4 cups of HONEY MAID® cinnamon flavored cereal to a food processor and blend or pulse for 1 minute until they become finely ground.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract, blend until softened. Add in the heavy cream, blend until cream just reaches a peak. Fold in the 6 cups HONEY MAID® s’mores flavored cereal.
- Begin layering a trifle bowl or your favorite pyrex by adding crumbled HONEY MAID® cinnamon flavored cereal, then the whipped cream. Keep layering then garnish with more cereal of choice and sliced strawberries! Enjoy right away or after chilling in the refrigerator after one hour.