This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Want to make something eccentric yet easy? Then this exquisite, light-as-air Caramel Macchiato Whipped Cream is the perfect dessert to whip up.
It’s light, smooth, fluffy, and deliciously sweet. All you’ll need are two simple ingredients: heavy whipped cream and caramel macchiato creamer.
The most convenient part is that this gourmet dessert doesn’t need baking! Just pop it in the fridge and let it set. Garnish it with some strawberries and drizzle some strawberry sauce for an added divine flavor.
This Cup Tastes As Good As It Looks!
This dessert is perfectly rich and creamy, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture and an irresistible flavor! It’s divinely delicious in every way, has the most heavenly flavor, the perfect amount of sweetness, a velvet texture, and the ways to finish with a final topping are endless.
You Won’t Regret Making This!
I guarantee that this recipe will be a hit with the crowd especially that the flavor possibilities are endless! It’s actually a great thing to brighten up a dreary morning or have as an afternoon pick-me-up on a hard day.
What’s even better is that it comes together in less than 10 minutes!
Meet the Star of My Recipe: Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Creamer
I use Starbucks caramel-flavored creamer in this recipe. This creamer is an espresso-based beverage sold in Starbucks. It is made with vanilla syrup, steamed milk, espresso and caramel sauce.
The espresso is poured on top of the milk, leaving a dark mark on top of the milk foam that’s why it’s called macchiato (macchiato means marked in Italian). It has a great taste and a creamy texture that set it apart from other flavored creamers. It’s the special ingredient that adds the luscious taste to this dessert!
Serve it on Your Family’s Favorite Desserts!
Heavy Cream vs. Whipped Cream: What’s the Difference?
Heavy cream and whipped cream are two similar high-fat dairy products made by combining milk and milk fat. The biggest difference between the two is the amount of fat in each.
The fat content of heavy cream is slightly higher than that of whipped cream. Aside from that, they’re quite similar.
They can be used interchangeably in recipes without changing the taste, though differing consistency may result.
People use heavy cream in both sweet and savory dishes because it has a thicker or creamier consistency. Whipped cream has a lighter texture, thus it’s typically used in sweet recipes. Always read labels and packages when purchasing.
This helps decipher differences and draw attention to detail. For instance, some whipping cream has added sweetness which could affect measurements in desserts or ruin savory dishes.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s extremely creamy and milk fatty, but not butter and burnt sugar like caramel. It’s close in taste to sweetened condensed milk.
The following ingredients can be added to the batter for a variation: semi-sweet, milk and/or white chocolate chips, chopped candy bars, chopped chocolate sandwich cookies, or chopped chocolate-covered English Toffee.
It can last for up to 3 to 4 days without a considerable quality loss. If you need more time, you can freeze it.
Heavy cream and whipping cream are two similar high fat dairy products that manufacturers make by mixing milk with milk fat. The main difference between the two is their fat content. Heavy cream has less fat than whipping cream. Otherwise, they are nutritionally very similar.
Light and Delicious!
- You can use any other flavoring to make different flavored whipped cream! What I love to create with this recipe is a Dalgona style caramel macchiato by adding one tablespoon of instant coffee to the recipe above. Once your caramel macchiato Dalgona whipping cream has formed, add ice to a cup, milk of choice then top it off with 3 tablespoons of the whipping cream, mix and enjoy!
- You can add this cream to many different dessert recipes like cakes, waffles or pancakes, cacao topping, with fruit cups, parfaits, Jell-O, trifles, etc.. The delicious hints of macchiato flavor in this cream will make the perfect compliment.
- You can top your caramel macchiato whipped cream with other ingredients to make it even better. Some of the best ingredients to level up this dessert are fruits or fruit puree, chocolate shavings, and sweet syrup like chocolate sauce or caramel sauce.
- Serve this dessert in beautifully shaped glassware. This decadent dessert deserves to be presented in an elegant manner so try using either cocktail, short, or round-bottomed glasses.
- To get cream whipped faster, add ice cubes to a larger bowl and put the bowl of cream on top of it. Start whipping the cream while its on top of the ice bowl and it’ll thicken up in almost half the time!
Make it, Serve it, and Share It!
Get Ready to Fall In Love with this Caramel Macchiato Whipped Cream Recipe
- heavy whipping cream
- caramel macchiato creamer
1. To a medium bowl add 2 cups heavy whipping cream and half a cup caramel macchiato creamer.
2. If using a blender, blend for 2 minutes or until peaks have formed. If using a hand mixer, mix for about 3-4 minutes or until peaks have formed.
3. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
4. Drizzle caramel sauce or any other sauce of your choice over each serving for flavor and garnish with strawberries.
Dig Your Spoon In and Enjoy!
Other Desserts That Are A Must Try!
- Easy Kunafa with Mozzarella Cheese
- Simple Syrup (Ater)
- Sweet Potato Bake filled with Walnuts
- Pan-Fried Honey Cinnamon Bananas
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread
- Six-Ingredient Creamy Creamy Chocolate Fudgsicles
- Chocolate Coffee Avocado Pudding
- Lebanese Maamoul Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Surprise Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Roll
2 Ingredient Caramel Macchiato Whipped Cream
- 2 cups whipped cream
- ½ cup caramel macchiato creamer
- ¼ cup strawberries
- To a medium bowl add 2 cups heavy whipping cream and half a cup caramel macchiato creamer.
- You can add the heavy cream and creamer to a blender. Blend for 2-4 minutes or until stiff peak has formed. You can also use a hand mixer by mixing for about 3-4 minutes or until peaks have formed.
- Garnish with strawberries or any other fruit. Use as a topping on cakes, parfaits, warm sweet drinks and trifles or eat them in a spoonful.