This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Chocolate Coffee Avocado Pudding is today’s recipe for chocolate cravings! A rich dessert made up of ingredients that coffee lovers will love, this homemade pudding has a smooth, creamy, and airy consistency!
Avocado chocolate pudding recipe is what you look for to satisfy your sweet tooth. A decadent dessert that you can offer during a dinner party to impress everyone!
A Great Way to End a Meal!
Is Chocolate Pudding Healthy?
This is a fair question to ask since there are so many different ways to make chocolate pudding.
It will all depend on the ingredients you use which determines if the pudding is healthy, vegan, low carb, or indulgent! For example, there is a recipe by Kourtney Kardashian that is super popular.
Her avocado pudding poosh requires only three ingredients. The good news is that you can alter this recipe to deliver the same!
To answer your question, this recipe is healthy and suitable for coffee lovers!
This chocolate avocado pudding recipe is a great breakfast or snack that is filling thanks to the healthy fats and proteins avocados offer us.
It is sweetened with honey or pure maple syrup. It is super chocolatey thanks to the organic raw cacao powder I used by Navitas. Artificial sweeteners will not work the same way in this avocado chocolate pudding.
I only used about half a cup of coffee so if you aren’t too sensitive to caffeine having two or three will be quite all right! 🙂
Health Benefits of Avocado
- High in Fiber, which helps prevent blood sugar spikes
- Very low on carbs too, which promotes weight loss
- Full of good fats: monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats
- Contain to high level of potassium and magnesium which is beneficial for blood pressure regulation and the prevention of heart disease
Do you love avocados? Here are other so yummy avocado recipes for you:
- Avocado Smoothie with Whipped Ricotta Cheese
- Roasted Chickpea Avocado Salad
- Open Faced Avocado Toast with Boiled Eggs
Try them, you will never regret!
Avocado Pudding Serving suggestions
A great way to serve avocado pudding is to top it with any of the following best flavors:
- A sprinkle of cacao powder
- Free chocolate chips
- Strawberries or raspberries
- Peanuts or other nuts
Try This Creamy Pudding
Variation of Healthy Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Everyone can enjoy this delicious whipped pudding. Chocolate avocado pudding is a one size fits all healthy kind of treat! I will show you different variations that are suitable for vegans, kids, etc.!
Keto Avocado Coffee Pudding
The ingredient you need to swap here is the honey! Omit using honey and use xylitol sugar instead to make it sugar-free avocado pudding.
You can add the ½ cup coffee and ⅓ cup heavy cream and you are in for a treat! To make it without the coffee omit it and add ¾ cup of heavy cream.
Vegan Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Are you a fan favorite of vegan desserts? Then try this vegan chocolate pudding avocado.
Omit the honey with a sweetener of your choice and add ¾ cup almond milk, coconut milk, cashew milk, or oat milk.
Dairy Free Avocado Chocolate Pudding
This recipe here is dairy free 🙂 Yay! If you choose to make this avocado pudding recipe without the coffee, simply replace it with ¾ cup of almond milk, full fat coconut milk, or oat milk!
Vanilla Avocado Pudding
Not a big fan of chocolate, NO problem! Here is how to make your vanilla avocado pudding with a few ingredients.
2 ripe avocados, 1 teaspoon vanilla, ¾ cup coconut or almond milk, sweetener of choice. Best to use honey, maple syrup, or even dates. If you prefer it to be sugar-free, use a sweetener of choice or my favorite, xylitol.
Raw Avocado Pudding
Raw avocado pudding requires raw ingredients! For this version, you have it right here in my recipe today! The only thing that is not considered raw is the coffee. Omit the coffee completely and blend away!
Mouthwatering Pudding will Melt in Your Mouth!
Tips and Tricks
- To thicken your avocado pudding, add coconut cream, a sprinkle of chia seeds, flax seeds, or half of a ripe banana.
- To thin down chocolate avocado pudding, add a splash of plant-based milk like cashew milk, soy milk, flax milk, coconut milk, almond milk, etc.
- A good way to make your pudding extra creamy is to use a can of full-fat coconut milk.
- If you don’t like extra sweet flavor, use unsweetened cocoa powder, dutch cocoa, or melted dark chocolate to make the avocado chocolate pudding recipe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Use good overripe avocados. Avocados must be green and a little soft, not brown or stringy.
For sure you can! Make your pudding one day before and chill it in the fridge to enjoy it the next day.
Seal and refrigerate for a few hours before eating. It should last 2-3 days in the refrigerator when sealed tightly in a container.
They are very nutritious and provide a good source of protein and fiber.
Avocado has a very nice creamy texture. The taste of the avocado is smooth and grassy but subtle and feels like smooth butter.
Absolutely, you can use a food processor to make avocado pudding chocolate! I tend to use a blender since it gives avocado a very smooth texture.
- Hass avocados
- honey or maple syrup
- cacao powder
- vanilla extract
- freshly brewed coffee
Check the recipe card for quantities.
In a blender add all the ingredients. Blend for 30 seconds and scrape down the edges if needed. Blend until creamy and smooth.
Enjoy Chocolate Avocado Pudding immediately or after it has cooled.
Recipes You May Want to Try
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
- No Churn Biscoff Ice Cream
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Best Tres Leches Cake Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Rice Cake Bites with Peanut Butter
- Homemade Protein Jam Bars
- Chocolate Parfait Fluff
- Cinnamon and S’mores Cheesecake Trifle
- Middle-Eastern Pancakes (Atayif)
- Satisfying Fruit Salad
Chocolate Coffee Avocado Pudding
- 2 hass avocados, ripped
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup, add more if needed
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼-½ cup fresh brewed coffee
- In a blender add all the ingredients. Blend for 30 second and scrape down the edges if needed. Blend until creamy and smooth. Enjoy immediately or after it has cooled.