Summer heat is here, and nothing beats cold refreshing ice cream. This 3 Ingredient Nutella Ice Cream is the easiest most convenient recipe for you to try.
It only takes three ingredients to make, yet so tasty and indulging. You have to give it a try. If you have any of these Nutella jars lying around with some leftovers sticking to the jar, then this recipe is perfect for you.
This recipe is a simplified version of the famous recipe with slight variations. You can use a jar to shake the ingredients up or you can opt for a hand blender to blend all ingredients together.
Scoop it up!
Why Make this Delicious 3-Ingredient Nutella Ice Cream?
Easy, convenient, and delicious in short. This recipe is not only easy to make, but also perfect to save up and use the leftovers you have. You usually throw away the Nutella jars once it is empty.
Who would want to stick their fingers there and scoop all the leftovers? It is messy and you will not even get everything out. That is why this recipe is the perfect solution for you.
You can just use the same jar to make the ice cream instead of dirtying other dishes or molds.
For the Nutella fanatics out there as well. It works perfectly as a treat after a long day. Just a scoop of this goodness will make you forget your troubles.
The flavor is incredible in this recipe. it has the nutty flavor of the Nutella hazelnut spread and the richness of the heavy cream.
This recipe went viral over the internet, especially on TikTok. I had to try it out and the results were absolutely amazing. I opened the pantry and found everything I needed there.
Finger Licking Good!
What Can I Add to the Nutella Ice Cream?
You can add Nutella ice cream to any dessert of your choice. A scoop of Nutella works perfectly with cakes and muffins. You can add it to brownies and crepes.
Another way is to serve Nutella ice cream to pies or coke if that is what you enjoy.
List Of Simple Ingredients
Nutella: the famous hazelnut spread that brings all the flavors to the recipe.
Heavy cream: this ingredient makes the ice cream light and fluffy. The fat content in the heavy creamy gives it flavor and creaminess.
Salt: salt is added to ice cream to help the ice cream freeze faster.
Vanilla extract: Vanilla extract is added to enhance the general flavor of ice cream.
Tips For Making the Best Nutella Ice Cream
A helpful tip you can use the microwave to heat up the Nutella jar. This is helpful to loosen up the chocolate in the Nutella jar so it can blend in better and easier with the rest of the ingredients.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl after the mixture is thickened. Make sure to reach that stage of thickness not before. It should resemble whipped cream.
You can achieve a fluffy consistency by chilling the heavy cream beforehand. This guarantees the success of the recipe.
Another tip for a perfect scoop is by heating the utensil you use to scoop ice cream.
You can also add a drizzle of Nutella. Make sure to heat up a tablespoon of Nutella spread in a microwave. After that, drizzle it over your ice cream for an absolutely mouthwatering taste.
Melt In Your Mouth!
Frequently Asked Questions
The best thing is not to leave it for a long time. It is best to scoop it and eat it right away. It would turn runny and would be as tasty.
You can stop shaking the jar once the heavy cream is solid. This is an indicator that the ice cream is mixed well.
It is better to wait a bit before scooping it. The ice cream would be hard to scoop in a perfect scoop, waiting a few minutes would soften it a bit.
Yes, you absolutely can. You can use a bowl instead of a jar. Make sure to have a deep bowl to prevent it from splattering.
You can store it for up to 2 months. Make sure to store the Nutella ice cream without anything added to it. Wrap it tightly and place it in an airtight container. Longer periods of storage would make the ice cream taste less tasty and change its texture.
You can freeze the ice cream for up to 5 hours. Make sure to check if the ice cream has fully frozen before you take it out and scoop out some.
Yes, you absolutely can. You can add chocolate chips to the mixture before you freeze it and enjoy.
Other Must-Try Recipes:
- 5 Desserts Best Served with Ice Cream
- No Churn Biscoff Ice Cream
- Blender Mango Soft Serve |Ice Cream in 5 Minutes
- Three-Ingredient Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Creamy Vegan Rice Pudding (Dairy & Gluten Free)
- Halawet El Riz – Rice and Cheese Cream
- No Bake Chocolate Covered Coconut Biscuit Date Balls
- How to Perfectly Melt Chocolate
- Microwave Chocolate Caramel Mug Cake Recipe
- Caramelized Pineapple with Cinnamon and Honey
3 Ingredient Nutella Ice Cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 cups heavy cream (chilled)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- In a jar or a bowl, combine the Nutella, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt.
- If using a jar, close the lid tightly. If using a bowl, make sure it's deep enough to prevent splattering.
- Shake the jar vigorously for a few minutes until the heavy cream starts to solidify and thicken then place in the freezer for 3-5 hours. If using a hand blender, blend the ingredients until they form stiff peaks.
- Once the mixture has thickened and holds its shape (resembling whipped cream), transfer it to a freezer-safe container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Place the container in the freezer for at least 3-5 hours, or until the ice cream is completely frozen.
- When ready to serve, let the ice cream sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly before scooping.
- A helpful tip you can use the microwave to heat up the Nutella jar. This is helpful to loosen up the chocolate in the Nutella jar so it can blend in better and easier with the rest of ingredients.
- You can achieve a fluffy consistency by chilling the heavy cream beforehand. This guarantees the success of the recipe.