Since pizza is a universal love language, you must experience the wonders of the incredibly savory Balsamic Goat Cheese Kale and Mushroom Pizza. It is a recipe that will speak volumes to your loved ones!
Even if you are generally wary of pizza (some exist lol), you must try this recipe. It has the power to awaken your palate to a new whole world of savory tastiness!
Treat yourself from time to time with this scrumptious pizza!
Pizza that Tastes Like Joy
Upgraded Mushroom Pizza with a Nutritious Twist
What makes this pizza a special and hearty meal is not only the bombshell of tastes that it delivers but also the various health benefits it serves.
Eating healthy does not always have to be boring. Sometimes, you need a meal simply that is nutritionally dense!
The goat cheese contains healthy fats that can help you feel more satisfied and lose or control weight.
The nutrients in this type of cheese may promote the health of your bones. Kale, too, may be quite helpful for bone and eye health as well as immunity.
A Treat for Your Palate
This pizza does not take a lot of time to make, and it will definitely be eaten up in no time.
Also, it can serve as a great complimentary side dish at a gathering, a birthday party, or even a cozy picnic as it can be easily wrapped and good to go!
When you’re eating alone, when you’re feeding your friends, and especially when you’re feeding your children who are in a crucial developmental stage, you want to serve something equally enjoyable and nourishing.
This Balsamic Goat Cheese Kale and Mushroom Pizza is your go-to!
A Pizzalicious Dish, Served with Love
Taste the Greatness of Simplicity
Recipes that contain simple ingredients are often the most liked. This is not to say that there is any harm in playing around with staple recipes, on the contrary! There are countless pizza recipes that are all equally flavorful and fantastic.
But, what makes this particular one special, is the harmonious contrast of flavors that you will taste with every single bite.
It is also suitable for vegetarians!
Get a Slice to Get Nourished!
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course, you can use a mixer! Make sure to start with a low speed first, then increase it gradually for the best outcome. After putting the dry ingredients first, make a hole in the middle where you will add the wet ingredients. Happy mixing!
If you’re referring to a calorie-deficit diet, then it would depend on your other meals throughout the day. Ask your own dietitian for an accurate answer.
Although the pizza won’t taste the same, there are some substitutes for goat cheese if you’re lactose intolerant or vegan. You can use tofu or vegan, dairy-free goat cheese which is made of plant-based ingredients!
Irresistible and Scrumptious
Close your eyes for a moment, and imagine the creamy cheese with the crunchy leaves and the slightly sour tang with each bite.
You must be careful not to take your pizza out of the oven either too early or too late in order to avoid a chewy or burnt pizza.
If you’re making your own pizza dough, be careful to use the right amount of flour that is sure to yield a satisfactory result. Check my pizza dough recipe for the perfect dough.
- Ready Pizza dough, or make your own 10 minute dough
- olive oil
- baby bell mushrooms
- fresh kale
- mozzarella cheese
- garlic and herb goat cheese
- Balsamic glaze
First, Preheat your oven according to the pizza dough package instructions or to 500°F (260°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into your desired shape and thickness and transfer the rolled-out dough to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
Then, brush the surface of the dough with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to prevent it from drying out during baking.
Now, Evenly spread the shredded mozzarella cheese over the brushed dough, leaving a small border around the edges for the crust.
At this point, you may distribute the sliced mushrooms and kale over the cheese. Crumble, then add the garlic and herb goat cheese over the toppings, distributing it evenly.
Finally, drizzle a little olive oil over the toppings to enhance the flavors and help the ingredients brown in the oven.
After that, place the pizza in the preheated oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
Once baked, remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes, That’s when you drizzle balsamic glaze over the pizza as a finishing touch, just like a cherry on the top of a cake!
Slice your goat cheese pizza into desired portions, serve hot, and dig in! Don’t forget: sharing is caring.
Other Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- Gyro Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza
- Quick Spicy Beef (Sujuk) Pizza
- Lebanese Veggie Pizza (Pie)
- Viral Smashed Tacos
- Best Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe
- Meet Pies – Lahme Bi Ajeen
- How to Choose the Best Pizza Prepping Utensils
- Ten Minute All-Purpose Dough
- Gluten Free All Purpose Dough
- 2-Ingredient Flax Wraps
Balsamic Goat Cheese Kale and Mushroom Pizza
- 16 ounces pizza dough ready
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- ¼ cup baby bell mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup kale roughly chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 ounces garlic herb and herb goat cheese crumbled by hand
- Balsamic glaze for a garnish finish
- Preheat your oven according to the pizza dough package instructions or to 500°F (260°C).
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into your desired shape and thickness.
- Transfer the rolled-out dough to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Brush the surface of the dough with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to prevent it from drying out during baking.
- Evenly spread the shredded mozzarella cheeseover the brushed dough, leaving a small border around the edges for the crust.
- Distribute the sliced mushrooms and kale over the cheese.
- Crumble the garlic and herb goat cheese over the toppings, distributing it evenly.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the toppings to enhance the flavors and help the ingredients brown in the oven.
- Place the pizza in the preheated oven and bake for about 12-15minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Once baked, remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the pizza as a finishing touch.
- Slice the pizza into desired portions and serve hot.