Looking for an easy appetizer that is creamy, dreamy, and sinfully delicious? This 5-Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip is a breeze to make, and will be an immediate hit amongst food lovers!
Made with a handful of ingredients, this recipe introduces spinach and marinated artichoke hearts in a creamy combination of cream cheese, butter, and mozzarella cheese.
This one will put all your previous favorite appetizers to shame!
5-Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip
Delicious dips have always been a part of our holiday parties and family gatherings like new year’s eve, game day (super bowl), Halloween party, even our thanksgiving snack spread! But this dip is definitely a new family favorite!
Made with only 5 ingredients and a few minutes of prep, this Spinach Artichoke Dip makes a perfect party food with the best flavor of creamy goodness!
Trust me, you would want to make a double batch of this dip. I didn’t call it a crowd-pleasing appetizer for nothing! Give it a try at your next party!
Perfect Party Food!
It is always fun playing around with recipes. Coming up with a whole bunch of new ways to enjoy good food will never get old! Check out how you can customize this easy spinach artichoke dip!
Use this dip as a base for a casserole for some extra protein. Drop in some grilled chicken, penne, spaghetti squash noodles, or gluten free pasta. Not a single complaint from my family! How did yours react?!
In addition, if it is your first time making this dip, it is okay to stick to the instructions. However, your next time would be a starting point to add in whatever you think would elevate the taste.
Turn it into a crowd favorite with chopped water chestnuts for a crunchy pop, avocado slices, toasted pine nuts, or even sour cream. Find out what works best for you and your loved ones!
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
The vegan version of the classic Spinach Artichoke Dip basically requires you switching the cream cheese, butter, and mozzarella cheese with vegan alternatives.
Feel free to explore different brands to find what works best. This is all about trial and error to find the perfect appetizer that will hit the right spot!
Creamy, Cheesy, and Delicious!
This is, hands-down, my favorite part in any recipe!! I always try to think of the best recipes for perfect food matches; but you know the best part about dips? Any scooping vessel will do the job!
Pair your serving bowl with these suggestions!
Fresh vegetables: This creamy spinach dip goes wonderfully with a whole bunch of raw vegetables. Dippers like mini carrots, broccoli, cauliflower florets, sweet pepper, or celery make healthy eating simply delicious.
In addition, your healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is a force to resist when served with pita triangles, tortilla chips, pretzels, crostini, chips, crackers, or baguette slices. The extra crunch? YUM.
Serve it With Your Favorite Dippers!
How to Store Your Spinach Artichoke Appetizer
I am just going to say it, serving this cheesy dip is dangerous! You will never get enough of that wonderful creamy texture! But just in case you want to save some for a little midnight munching, here’s how to store the leftovers!
To store: Store your baked spinach artichoke dip in an airtight container in the fridge for about 4 days. You can always reheat it a bit when it is ready to be served.
Make-ahead: Make this recipe in advance as instructed, cover the dish, then pop it in the fridge. Cook as instructed (adding 5 extra minutes) when you are ready to enjoy a creamy bite.
I Mean…Everything Tastes Better With Cheese!
Tips for Delicious Results
Tip 1: For bold flavors, sauté fresh garlic cloves in olive oil before adding them to the mix. You can also use garlic powder. It adds so much flavor.
Tip 2: If you are into a little heat, drop in some red pepper flakes. You can also add a pinch of salt if you feel like the overall taste needs some.
Tip 3: Substitute the cream cheese with Neufchâtel cheese, found in your local grocery store! It is lower in fat and tastes the same. You can use chive cream cheese too for extra flavor.
Making a Dip Couldn’t Get Any Easier!
Frequently Asked Questions
I have never tried this particular recipe with fresh spinach, but feel free to try! Chop it, give it a quick steam-cook on stovetop until it is soft, then remove excess water. You might need to adjust the cooking time a bit.
Actually, Queso white cheese is highly recommended. It is so tasty, and after trying both, I kind of liked it more than mozzarella. Parmesan cheese, or even a little bit of crumbled feta cheese, are good options too. The taste of some cheese goodness is always welcomed!
I prefer to serve this particular recipe right out of the oven. Serving this dish cold would likely mean hardened cream cheese. So a hot spinach artichoke dip is the way to go!
The Ingredients You Will Need
- frozen spinach, thawed
- Cream cheese, room temperature
- melted butter, optional
- artichoke hearts, marinated
- mozzarella cheese, divided
Follow The Instructions
First, preheat oven to 350°F.
Second, in a large bowl, add the room temperature cream cheese, and mix using a spoon until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon melted butter, frozen spinach (defrosted and water completely squeezed out), ½ cup water, half the amount of mozzarella cheese, little salt, and black pepper.
Next, cut the artichoke hearts in half, then add them to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
Add the Artichoke Hearts
Then, place in a 5×10 baking dish or any one that fits. Sprinkle the rest of mozzarella cheese on top.
Grab Your Baking Dish
Finally, bake for 20-25 minutes, then broil on high for 2 minutes. Serve warm with pita chips.
Other Recipes for You
- Homemade Hot Dog Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Mayo Sauce For Sushi
- Vegan Lentil Dip-Kibbet Adas
- Creamy Veggie Tomato Basil Soup
- MacDonald’s Secret Big Mac Sauce (Copycat)
- Green Chutney Cilantro Mint
- Best Boiled Artichoke With Honey Mustard Dip
- Easy Taco Queso Dip-Viral TikTok Dip
- Best Ever Burger Sauce
- Easy Fresh Guacamole Recipe
The Best And Easiest 5-Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip
- ½ 16 oz Frozen Spinach Thawed
- 2 8 oz Cream cheese room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter optional
- 1 cup artichoke hearts marinated
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, add the room temperature cream cheese, and mix using a spoon until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon melted butter, frozen spinach (defrosted and water completely squeezed out), ½ cup water, half the amount of mozzarella cheese, little salt, and black pepper.
- Cut the artichoke hearts in half, then add them to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Place in a 5×10 baking dish or any one that fits. Sprinkle the rest of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then broil on high for 2 minutes. Serve warm with pita chips.
- For bold flavors, sauté fresh garlic cloves in olive oil before adding them to the mix. You can also use garlic powder. It adds so much flavor.
- If you are into a little heat, drop some red pepper flakes to the mix. You can also add a pinch of salt if you feel like the overall taste needs some.
- Substitute the cream cheese with Neufchâtel cheese, found in your local grocery store! It is lower in fat and tastes the same. You can use chive cream cheese too for extra flavor.