Crispy Delicious Chocolate Quinoa Cookies
Why Do I love Chocolate Quinoa Cookies?
Crispy Chocolate Quinoa Cookies
Light Cookies Loaded with Chocolate and Quinoa
Frequently Asked Questions
Packed and uncooked quinoa can be left out at room temperature. Cooked quinoa ruins if left more than 2 hours. Keep them in a container in the freezer.
You can use the regular chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or sugar-free chocolate. But you have to melt it first. You can put it in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then, take it out, stir it, and put it back. Repeat the same procedure for 1-2 minutes or till the chocolate totally melts. After that, you add the melted chocolate to the ingredients and form the quinoa cookies.
Sure! Replace honey with maple syrup or sweet molasses. But, it might slightly affect the taste.
Get Ready for the Crunchy Chocolate Quinoa Cookies
- Coconut oil, melted
- Raw honey
- Cacao powder
- Vanilla extract
- Cooked quinoa
Steps to Prep
Next, use a cookie scooper to scoop content onto a lined baking sheet.
Recipes You Should Try
- Lebanese Maamoul Cookies
- Best Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gooey Marshmallow Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 5 Minute Boston Cream Donut Buns
- No Bake Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Almond Milk Strawberry Pancakes (Dairy Free)
- Creamy Vegan Rice Pudding (Dairy & Gluten Free)
- Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn
- Irresistible Apple Nachos
Chocolate Quinoa Cookies
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together the coconut oil, honey, cacao powder, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Fold in the already cooked quinoa using a cookie scooper to scoop content onto a lined baking sheet.
- Gently press the tops to flatten them out using your fingers.
- Pop them in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour until harden.
- Transfer to a bag or a container and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.
- Serve and share with your dear ones!