Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
A Match Made in Food Heaven
You can pair these amazing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with some Caramel Macchiato Whipped Cream, a Banana Oatmeal Protein Shake, Or even a sweet Chocolate Coffee Avocado Pudding! And if you are looking for a fresh kick, a Fruit salad would make a perfect companion.
Pair These Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Your Favorite Drink!
Let’s Talk Benefits!
While some may consider these cookies as “too healthy”, like it’s a bad thing, this doesn’t mean they can’t be the most delicious snack! Whether to devour on a cool fall afternoon, or to enjoy with a cold glass of milk, these Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are not only hearty-sweet, but also wholly nutritious!
Take Your Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Into a Whole New Level!
Tips for The Yummiest Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
A Divine Taste!
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s not preferable to use quick oats. Cookies are best when they are chewy and with texture. Therefore, using old fashioned oats, also called rolled oats, will help you achieve that.
That means either you added too much honey, or your batter was too loose. If you notice the batter consistency to be loose, add more flour or oat flour a little at a time.
Don’t be alarmed, sticky dough is good dough! The cookie dough needs to chill for about 30 minutes before baking.
For the element of fat, you can use avocado oil, vegetable oil, or softened unsalted butter.
Ingredients for The Softest Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Follow These Easy Steps:
Next, in another bowl add the honey, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk for a few minutes until fully combined. Now add them to the dry mixture and mix.
A Step By Step Guide To Making Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Don’t Miss My Other Recipes:
Soft And Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour or oat flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 1-2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Mix together the flour, oatmeal, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda and salt, then set aside.
- In another bowl add the honey, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk for a few minutes until fully combined. Now add them to the dry mixture, and mix.
- Place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes (I sometimes skip this step).
- Scoop out the cookie dough using an ice cream scooper or a large spoon; make sure they are 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-13 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!