This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce is so yummy that it would become
an irresistible platter. It is so tangy and creamy that it would most
definitely satisfy your overpowering feeling of hunger.
Whether it is a sauce, a dressing, a dip, or a marinade, Avocado Ranch
Dipping Sauce has a thick yet totally creamy texture, which would become a magnet that attracts the craving and gratifying need of any individual to become full.
Dipping avocado ranch is so flexible that it can be linked with several numbers of dishes such as Lebanese-Chicken-Shish-Tawook-Sheet-Pan, Chicken Sub Sandwich with Garlic Aioli Sauce, Sweet, Spicy, & Crispy Asian Chicken, Crispy Air-Fried BBQ Chicken Wings, and the list goes on. Indeed, such recipes are another level of deliciousness!
Creamy Avocado Ranch Dip
An Easy Recipe To Fall in Love with
This recipe will surely blow your mind away. One reason is that it can be served on a variety of platters. For instance, Avocado Ranch can be
used as a salad dressing, topping, French fries dip, and so on.
This sauce can also be made easily using a blender, a food processor, or even an immersion blender.
Another reason is that it is kid-friendly. Kids can easily prepare it with their parents.
What’s Ranch Seasoning?
Delicious ranch seasoning includes dried parsley, dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and basil (optional). Undoubtedly, it is a ready-made seasoning for cooking where it adds a zesty punch to numerous dishes, proving that it is no one-trick dip!
A Wholsome Dipping Sauce Packed With Flavors
Ranch Dip or Ranch Dressing
Both ranch dip and ranch dressing are quite similar. The slight difference is that ranch dip has mayo and sour cream whilst ranch dressing includes milk and mayo.
Generally speaking, dips are usually thicker than a dressing. Therefore, scooping a dip with a chip is easy whereas a dressing can be easily tossed on salads.
Other Uses of Avocado Ranch Sauce
With a wide number of uses, avocado can be super good as a salad dressing, nachos topping, drizzle on burrito bowl, veggie dip, sandwich spread, pasta salad dressing, and French fry dip.
It is completely tasty and irresistible with mashed potatoes, tacos, chips, chicken wings, burgers (mac and cheese), beef, and meatloaf. Once you devour it, you would not be able to stop!
Yup, extremely tempting!
A Flexible Tangy Sauce Served With Various Dishes
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course! You can store up to 3-4 days and seal it in an airtight container.
Sure! You can cut the top part (leaves and stem). It will leave an exotic flavor to the sauce.
Of course! Adding Greek yogurt will helps the mixture becomes thicker.
Useful Tips for Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce
Don’t use an over-ripped avocado.
You can add fresh garlic, not powdered, to enhance the flavor.
Add red pepper flakes if you are into some heat or extra flavor.
You can use almond milk, oat milk, whole milk, or sweet buttermilk.
Replace lemon juice with white vinegar.
If the mixture is so creamy, you can add milk to control its consistency.
Easy and Simple Ingredients
All you need to prepare this delicious dipping sauce is the following:
- Sour cream: It adds thickness and creamy texture.
- Mayo: Mayo as well as avocado make a great combo.
- Avocado: Avocado is the star of this delicious side dish.
- Ranch Seasoning: When added to various dishes, it gives a fresh, tangy flavor.
- Lemon juice: A fresh squeeze would surely enhance the flavors of the sauce.
Steps to Prep.
First, peel one large ripped avocado.
Second, Add the avocado and 3/4 cup of sour cream in a blender, a food processor, or an immersion blender. Keep mixing until the mixture becomes smooth.
Next, add 2 tablespoons or 1/4 cup of mayo and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Finally, add the ranch seasoning. Blend until well combined or when you have the desired tendency. Enjoy!
Other Super Delicious Dips:
- Best Chicken Finger Dipping Sauce
- Tastiest Homemade Coleslaw Recipe
- Layered Hummus Veggie Dip Recipe
- Homemade Tzatziki Sauce (Greek Yogurt and Cucumber)
- Chicken Sub Sandwich with Remoulade Sauce
- Best Ever Burger Sauce
- The Best And Easiest 5-Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Creamy Salmon and Asparagus Pasta
- Homemade Garlic Aioli Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Mayo Sauce for Sushi
- How To Store Lemon and Lime for 3 months
Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce Recipe
- food processor
- or Immersion blender
- 1 Avocado, ripped
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Mayo, (or 2 tablespoons mayo)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Peel one large ripped avocado.
- Add the avocado and ¾ cup of sour cream in a blender, a food processor, or an immersion blender. Keep mixing until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons or ¼ cup of mayo and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add the ranch seasoning. Blend until well-combined or when you have the desired tendency.
- Don’t use an over-ripped avocado.
- You can add fresh garlic, not powdered, to enhance the flavor.
- Add red pepper flakes if you are into some heat or extra flavor.
- You can use almond milk, oat milk, whole milk, or sweet buttermilk.