This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Spread the word to all pasta fanatics, because I come bearing an effortless and bold spaghetti recipe. Vibrant with all the savory flavors, this Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti is the enticing definition of the saying “Less is more”.
Not only it is sensationally easy to make, but it also yields an impressive addition to your dinner table! My Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti is a new picturesque dream dish, perfect for a hot summer day!
Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti
A personal twist to the classic authentic Italian dish “Pasta Al Limone”, this recipe presents the perfect combination of spaghetti, lemon, spices, and cheese. Everything that is delicious in life, and then some! It is insanely popular in southern Italy, but this delicious recipe creeps into all cultures.
It is known for being a refreshing touch to any menu. And I will guarantee that the effortless Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti recipe is the best guilty pleasure you will feel proud indulging in!
It is no secret that a table filled with attractive dishes makes any tummy vibrate with hunger. Although this dish is filling on its own, you can accompany it with other delicious recipes. So, check out some of the side meals you can line up next to your main attraction!
A Few of My Favorite Side Salads:
- Citrus Vinaigrette Strawberry Mango Kale Salad
- A Worthy Watermelon Burrata Salad
- Fantastic Kale Dijon Salad
- Mediterranean Salad Pita Wraps
- Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette Chef Salad
- Garlic Bread/Toast
- Tuscan Bread
- Pesto Baguettes
- Roasted Veggies
Present It With any Side Dish!
Best Way To Cook Noodles
Plain noodles are the basic ingredient in some of our most loved dishes. But sometimes cooking the best pot of noodles can be a tricky ordeal. Of course, you should always check the cooking instructions at the back of the box; but just in case, here’s how to make a perfect pot of noodles!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add a pinch of salt to the water. This will give flavor to your noodles, and prevent it from being bland.
- Place the noodles into the boiling water. I would advise you not to drop the noodles before the water boils, or else your noodles will get soggy.
- Boil the noodles for about 5 to 12 minutes, or until they are tender. This step depends on the type of noodles you are using, so I would recommend checking the box first. It’s also best if you taste it. The texture should be al dente, still a bit dense when you sink your teeth into it. If it’s too soft or gummy, then you’ve overcooked it.
- Once your noodles are done, drain the water and put your noodles aside. For this recipe, you might want to hold on to half a cup of pasta water for later usage.
Tips For A Perfect Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti
- Make sure your pasta is “al dente”. Since you will be cooking the pasta with the sauce for a couple of minutes, having your pasta al dente will prevent it from overcooking.
- Use fresh ingredients. Substituting the garlic with garlic powder, or using bottled lemon juice will diminish the recipe’s distinctive taste.
- Save your pasta water. Pasta water is the trick that will grant your dish an amazing texture. Keep some of your pasta water to add to the lemon and garlic mixture.
- Swap out or add spices as you desire. Sprinkle some lemon pepper seasoning while cooking or straight onto your plate for an extra kick.
Flavorful And Aromatic
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you are looking to add your own personal touch to the recipe, then be my guest. Of course, the Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti recipe is quite delicious on its own, but you can absolutely add some protein to it.
Sure you can! Pasta is always best eaten immediately after it is cooked; but If you are too full to devour the rest of the plate, then save those leftovers for later. Simply place them in an airtight container, then pop it in the fridge. This should hold it for 2-3 days.
To rewarm your leftovers, simply place them in a large skillet over medium heat. Add a little bit of water to break the sauce, and mix for a few minutes. Make sure you splash some fresh squeezed lemon juice to revive the zesty taste.
Ingredients Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti
- angel hair noodles
- olive oil
- garlic cloves
- small red onion
- lemon zest
- lemon juice
- pasta water
- heavy cream
- grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped cilantro
- crushed red pepper for garnish
Follow These Simple Instructions:
First, cook the angel hair pasta according to the instructions, and save half a cup of pasta water for later usage.
Next, in a large skillet over medium heat, add butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and 1/2 cup of cubed red or white onion. Sauté for a few minutes.
Then, add 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest, 1/2 lemon juice, 1 cup of pasta water, 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Make sure you keep stirring until the cream slightly thickens.
After, add in the drained angel hair pasta, and mix into the sauce until everything gets coated.
Finally, garnish with chopped cilantro, or enjoy with crushed red pepper.
Share It With A Pasta Lover!
Recipes You Might Also Enjoy:
- Gigi Hadid’s Viral Pasta Recipe (without the vodka)
- Easy Chicken Tikka Masala With Coconut Milk
- Chinese Mushroom Chicken Over Beef Hotlink Rice
- Easy Chicken Curry With Vegetables
- Beef Steak Fajita Bowl With A Kick
- Wine-Free Hassle-Free Shrimp Scampi
- Blackened Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
- Chicken And Potato Béchamel Bake
- Viral Air Fryer Pasta Chips (with zaatar)
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Perfect Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti
- Cook the angel hair pasta according to the instructions. Save half a cup of pasta water for later usage.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and 1/2 cup of cubed red or white onion. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest, 1/2 lemon juice, ½ cup of pasta water, 1 cup heavy cream, 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Make sure you keep stirring until the cream slightly thickens.
- Add in the drained angel hair pasta, and mix into the sauce until everything gets coated.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, or enjoy with crushed red pepper.