This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
A Super Soft Cookie!
These Marshmallow Crunch Cookies are Addicting!
This no bake cookie recipe is a perfect lunch box idea for kids.
An impressive, yet simple treat idea especially when you’re short on money!
Delicious Marshmallow Crunch Cookies!
No bake Desserts For The Win!
Want to give your oven a break? Well, then I’ve got you covered! I’m a huge fan of no-bake desserts, so here are a few suggestions for you!
Halloween season is right around the corner ,and lucky for you, I have a variety of easy treats for the occasion, so you might want to save them for later!
This No Bake Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert is the perfect dessert for fall, it’s a must try! On the healthier side, these No-Bake, Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites are a great option to satisfy your pumpkin cravings with a kick of energy!
Since we’re on the spooky season topic, trust me when I say that these Special Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts will make you want to use your oven even if you didn’t want to!
If you’re a fan of healthy, sweet treats, try Chocolate Quinoa Cookies, they are out of this world!
Are you trying to drink less coffee but you still need your daily dose of caffeine? Then this No Bake Nescafe Cake will be your go-to!
Pamper Yourself with these Marshmallow Crunch Cookies!
Don’t Eat It On its Own! Pair It With Something!
While your cookies are great on their own, it’s always good to pair them with something that will take them to the next level! Here are some super easy recipes to go with them!
Next time you’re making these cookies for a birthday party, consider adding this Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn to the menu! They’re great for big crowds.
The Best Melt-in-your-Mouth Treat!
Get Creative with Your Ingredients!
This recipe is versatile so you can always do a few swaps and make it however you like!
If you like crispy treats, try it with a little bit of corn flakes!
The Chewy Texture is Irresistible!
Tips And Tricks For The Best Results!
It is essential to cover your hands with coconut oil before you start shaping your cookies. It prevents them from sticking on your hands, and gives them a neater look.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Surprisingly, these cookies don’t need to be refrigerated. Just put them in an airtight container and it should last you 1 to 2 weeks.
This recipe has marshmallows in it, and most store-bought ones aren’t vegan-friendly. So that leaves you with two options; you can either take these gooey marshmallows out or try to find some that are vegan-friendly.
Yes, you can freeze them but keep in mind that the texture might change.
Mouthwatering Marshmallow Crunch Cookies!
Chocolate Chip: Feel free to use dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate if you like!
Marshmallows: You can use mini marshmallows or large ones.
Rice Krispies Cereal: Can be substituted for cornflakes.
Coconut Oil: Putting a little bit of coconut oil on your hands facilitates the shaping process.
Follow these Simple Steps to Make the Best Marshmallow Crunch Cookies
Microwave for 30 seconds, mixing halfway.
Enjoy them warm as marshmallows stretch or when cooled.
Your New Favorite Cookies!
Don’t Miss Out On These Delicious Desserts!
- Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
- No Churn Biscoff Ice Cream
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Brownie Baked Oatmeal (gluten free- Vegan)
- Almond Milk Strawberry Pancakes (Dairy Free)
- Homemade Protein Jam Bars
- Chia Pudding Recipe
- Viral Brioche Custard Toast
- Easy One Bowl Banana Cake
No Bake Marshmallow Crunch Cookies
- 1⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow
- 1 cup rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- First, line your cookie tray with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Then, in a medium bowl add the chocolate chips, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, mixing halfway.
- After that, add the marshmallows and microwave in a large microwave-safe bowl for another 60 seconds, mixing half every 15 seconds.
- Next, mix in the rice Krispies until they are well combined.
- Finally, oil your hands with a little bit of coconut oil then begin to shape into circular-shaped cookies. It should make you about 5 cookies.
- Enjoy them warm as marshmallows stretch or when cooled.