A call to every coffee lover! This No Bake Graham Cracker Coffee Cake brings all the aspects that will get your sweet tooth tingling!
With a wild combination of Graham Crackers, heavy cream, chocolate pudding, and coffee, this recipe is, hands down, a ready-to-eat slice of heaven.
No Bake Graham Cracker Coffee Cake
I love incorporating coffee and chocolate into every aspect of our diet! And I think I did a pretty good job with this recipe! It is the best way to enjoy a perfectly balanced combination of the two ingredients!
Give this No Bake Graham Cracker Coffee Cake recipe a go and watch it become a huge hit amongst friends and family members!
Oh! Next time you feel like indulging in a creamy bite, pair it with one of my recipes of beverages. A powerful combo for sure!
Your Favorite Combination of Coffee and Chocolate
Hesitant to Try? Let Me Change Your mind!
I can totally understand why someone would be kind of hesitant to get their hands busy with baking, especially when you have to bake dessert. It can sometimes be downright nerve-wrecking!
But my job here is to ease those nerves and show you all the reasons that will make you excited to give this easy recipe a chance!
Let’s start by saying that the best thing about this easy cake recipe is how customizable it is. You can swap, add, or delete ingredients according to your preferences. Experiment and make it your own!
In addition, it requires no baking; thus saving you the time of the day and nerves wasted worrying about burning away all the effort you spent in the kitchen.
Finally, and most importantly, this yummy cake is a combination of coffee and chocolate. Enough said.
A Definite Family Favorite!
A Fan of No Bake Desserts? I got You!
Any recipe that doesn’t require the use of an oven is a total win in my eyes! I mean, I don’t mind it, but skipping the baking part makes it so much easier!
From cookies to energy bites, here are a few no bake recipes I bet you will enjoy!
Wave your winter blues goodbye with some of my No Bake Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites. They are delicious, nutritious, and dare I say, mighty tasty! Give them a shot!
Finally, the list wouldn’t be complete without our favorite Middle Eastern childhood dessert! Nostalgia is going to hit hard with my No Bake Nescafe Cake. An easier version of tiramisu, with no eggs, no mascarpone, and plenty of flavor!
Layers Upon Layers of Goodness!
Tips for a Perfect Graham Crackers Coffee Cake
- Try leaving it overnight, the whole thing will taste 10x better the next day. That way, the graham crackers will absorb the cream and coffee. The more you allow the cake to sit, the tastier it will be.
- Add some crushed graham crackers (graham cracker crumbs), whipped cream, chocolate chips, crushed coconut, or even toasted and crushed pistachios, hazelnuts, and almonds on top of the graham cracker cake. Place them inside a Ziploc bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
- If you feel like you have the time and energy for it, try decorating the cake by drawing different patterns on the last layer.
A Piece of Cake is Always a Good Idea!
Frequently Asked Questions
The texture is the best thing about this cake. It is very soft and delicious, kind of like biting into a cloud.
Store your leftover graham cracker coffee cake in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-5 days. You can also freeze it in a freezer-friendly container (or ziploc bag) for about 2 months.
Creamy, Dreamy, and Super Tasty!
List of Simple Ingredients
Whole Graham Crackers: I found this to be the best type of crackers. Feel free to experiment with tea biscuits or other types as well. You can also use cinnamon graham crackers, or honey grahams if you like.
Cold heavy cream and La Lechera sweetened condensed milk: You will use these ingredients to make the homemade whipping cream.
Vanilla extract: This adds a bit of sweetness. Some recipes call for brown sugar as well.
Instant chocolate pudding: I am a huge fan of chocolate. I mean, isn’t everyone? But you can absolutely use other pudding flavors like caramel, cheesecake, or even vanilla pudding.
Whole milk: You will need to add whole milk to make the pudding.
Instant coffee: Use whatever brand you like. As long as it can give you the right taste, anything works.
Warm water: Make sure the water you are using is warm enough. There is no need to boil the water.
Easily Customizable to Fit Your Preferences!
Follow The Instructions
First, in a large mixing bowl, add the instant pudding powder and 2 cups of milk. Whisk for about two minutes then place in the refrigerator.
In the meantime, using a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer, add 1 quart of heavy cream, vanilla extract, and one can of sweetened condensed milk. Mix on high speed for about 6 to 8 minutes until stiff peaks form.
Next, remove the pudding mix out of the refrigerator. Add to it about 1 cup of the whipped cream you’ve just prepared, and mix until combined. Add a shallow mix 2 cups of warm water and 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
Then, in a 9 x 13 pan, begin layering starting with a layer of graham crackers. Quickly dip the graham crackers into the coffee then begin lining the bottom of the pan until it is all covered.
Add a layer of half of the amount of the whipped cream and spread. Top with another layer of dipped graham crackers. Now add a layer of the chocolate pudding. Continue forming the cake layers until the pan is filled.
Finally, place in the refrigerator for at least 5-6 hours before indulging. Enjoy!
Other Delicious Recipes
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffin
- Gluten-Free Almond Flour Banana Cake
- Microwave Chocolate Caramel Mug Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffin
- No Bake Marshmallow Crunch Cookies
- Easy Christmas Butter Cookies
- Healthy Coconut Macaroons
- Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
No Bake Graham Cracker Coffee Cake
- 1½ packages Graham Crackers 17.8 oz.
- 1 quart Heavy cream
- ½ tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package Instant chocolate pudding 3.9 oz
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 2 tablespoons Instant coffee
- 2 cups Warm water
- In a large mixing bowl, add the instant pudding powder and 2 cups of milk. Whisk for about two minutes then place in the refrigerator.
- Using a stand mixer, or an electric hand mixer, add 1 quart of heavy cream, vanilla extract, and one can of sweetened condensed milk. Mix on high speed for about 6 to 8 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Remove the pudding mix out of the refrigerator. Add to it about 1 cup of the whipped cream you’ve just prepared, and mix until combined.
- In a shallow bowl, mix 2 cups of warm water and 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, let’s begin layering. Starting with a layer of Graham crackers. Quickly dip the Graham crackers into the coffee then begin lining the pan until complete.
- Now, a layer of half of the amount of the whipped cream and spread. Then, top with another layer of dipped Graham crackers. Now add a layer of the chocolate pudding. Continue on with the cake layers until the pan is filled.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 5-6 hours before indulging. Enjoy!
- The more you allow the cake to sit, the tastier it will be. Try leaving it overnight. That way, the graham crackers will absorb the cream and coffee.
- Add some crashed graham crackers, graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, chocolate chips, crushed coconut, or even toasted and crushed pistachios, hazelnuts, and almonds on top of the graham cracker cake.
- If you feel like you have the time and energy for it, try decorating the cake by drawing different patterns on the last layer, which should be the chocolate pudding.