Coffee lovers gather! I have a new fun way to drink your coffee and get in a bit of protein😀😉. Peanut Butter Coffee is a new coffee version with a nutty taste and creamy texture that will certainly elevate your coffee fix.
Whether sipped on its own or paired with a pastry or breakfast food, peanut butter coffee is a must-try for any coffee lover looking to mix things up.
Your New Daily Coffee
What is Peanut Butter Coffee?
Peanut butter coffee is a unique and flavorful combination that blends the rich, nutty flavor of peanut butter with the bold, aromatic flavors of coffee.
The smooth and creamy texture of peanut butter adds a deliciously indulgent element to your morning cup of joe, while the caffeine kick from the coffee helps to jumpstart your day.
This beverage is perfect for anyone who loves the taste of peanut butter and likes enjoying experimenting with new and exciting coffee drinks.
Enjoy Coffee Peanut Butter
Whether enjoyed hot or iced, it is a comforting and satisfying drink that once you make it, you will make every day.
Be creative by sprinkling on the top of each serving different types of toppings. You can sift cocoa powder or sprinkle crumbled cookies.
Energetic Coffee Cup
You should blend all ingredients together. Otherwise, the peanut butter will not be totally mixed into the liquid.
Use to add honey or maple syrup as a sweetener instead of sugar.
For a creamier texture, after pouring halfway through the coffee, add a tablespoon of the whipped cream into the cup, then pour the rest of the drink.
If you prefer to enjoy it hot, heat the blended coffee in a small saucepan or microwave it.
Sift cocoa powder on top of the whipped cream before serving.
For mocha peanut butter, add some cocoa powder to the ingredients when blending. The amount you add is up to your personal preference.
A Magical Sift!
Frequently Asked Questions
Store it in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 2 weeks. After that, it will slowly break down.
Yes, you can. All you have to do is use plant-based milk such as almond milk, coconut milk, etc. Also, use vegan-friendly peanut butter, which is typically made with only peanuts and does not contain any added oils or sweeteners.
- brewed coffee
- milk of choice
- peanut butter
- granulated sweetener of choice
- ice cubes
(Scroll down for recipe details)
More Delectable Beverages You Must Try:
- Homemade Cranberry Juice Recipe
- Caramel Spice White Hot Chocolate
- Oat milk Pumpkin Spice Latte (Dairy Free)
- 4 Ingredient Homemade Electrolyte Drink (Hydrating)
- Cucumber Celery Detox Juice
- Acai Peanut Butter Shake
- Ginger Lemon Immunity Booster Shot
- Orange Lemonade Drink
- Strawberry Mango Banana Smoothie
- Skin Glow Raw Juice
Peanut Butter Coffee
- 1 cup brewed coffee at room temperature
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice optional
- ice cubes for serving
- Start by making sure your peanut butter is easily scoop-able. If it's too thick, you can microwave it for a few seconds to soften it up.
- In a high speed blender, add 1 cup of your preferred milk.
- Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to the blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar or honey to the blender as well. You can use either one, depending on your preference or dietary needs.
- Blend all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth and creamy. The peanut butter should be fully incorporated into the milk.
- Taste the milkshake and adjust the sweetness if necessary. If you prefer it sweeter, add a little more sugar or honey and blend again.
- Pour the peanut butter milkshake into a glass.
- You can garnish the milkshake with a drizzle of extra peanut butter or a sprinkle of crushed peanuts on top.
- Note: If you want a thicker milkshake, you can add more ice cubes or even a scoop of ice cream before blending. Additionally, you can get creative and add other ingredients like banana or chocolate syrup to customize your milkshake further. Enjoy!
- You should blend all ingredients together. Otherwise, the peanut butter will not be totally mixed into the liquid.
- For a creamier texture, after pouring halfway through the coffee, add a tablespoon of the whipped cream into the cup, then pour the rest of the drink.
- If you prefer to enjoy it hot, heat the blended coffee in a small saucepan or microwave it.
- For mocha peanut butter, add some cocoa powder to the ingredients when blending. The amount you add is up to your personal preference.